Thursday, December 1, 2011

lovers // the new york times

was totally honored to have snagged the cover of the new york times magazine on the 20th of november for a story about a special sex ed class in philly. you can read the article (which is wonderful, by the way) here. and they also did a lil interview with me which can be seen here. thank you papa for helping me with driving/lighting stuff and thank you to emily and cody, jackson and bella, olivia and raela, and rachelle and nygil for letting me photograph them. <3 these are my favorite photographs from the shoots.


9 comments:

  1. number 2 it's my fav!
    Hearts from Chile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, did the NYT miss the mark. They chose all the WRONG photos to print. These are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaahhhhh i'm in love with all of them! the tones are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Liv, these are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where these all shot with film? i love the grain and the composition and the slow-ish shutter speeds in these photos. I feel like everyone can relate to at least one photo on some level...it makes me feel fuzzy inside. (the photos)

    ReplyDelete
  6. naw they're all digital. thanx boii. that was the intention :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are so goddamn sweet and sensual, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are so bloody great, the third from last is perfection

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are the most beautiful set of photos i have ever seen

    ReplyDelete